The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gryphus Tech Corporation Supports The New Clan System Only If

Gryphticon

if youre all counted as same clan, then whats the point of the alliance in the first place?

Ok, serious respone now.  THIS!!!!!!  This is my real question.  If spliting up clans into a collection of mini groups that make up a huge pool for a general clan, and all benefits get spread through out, then what is the point of having the alliance system in the first place?

Ok, serious respone now.  THIS!!!!!!  This is my real question.  If spliting up clans into a collection of mini groups that make up a huge pool for a general clan, and all benefits get spread through out, then what is the point of having the alliance system in the first place?

Nothing. There is no point. I've already pointed out that all three of his requests are the reason that clans are being limited to 1000 in the first place, but the OP was remarkably, but not unexpectedly, silent about the issue. I'll say it again...

1/ Clans are being split to reduce server load on chat connections. The amount of load each additional player creates is exponential. Putting in alliance chat completely negates the benefits of splitting large clans.

2/ Giving alliances the same Dojo makes balancing impossible. If there is no upper limit on the number of players who can contribute to a Dojo, DE will never be able to balance pricing effectively [and frankly, if you can't get everything built quickly with 1000 members, your clan isn't nearly as cohesive as you'd like to believe].

3/ Again, balancing is impossible. Broframe, Warbros, and WFJ will win every event, every time.

• 3 weeks later...

3. Alliance counts as 1 clan in events: Even segmented, we're still the same clan, we don't want each unit in the alliance to not count as one with the others.

Wasn't this the whole reason the alliance system came about anyway?

Edited by DishSoap