Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For The Powers That Be: Some Mission Suggestions For Different Styles Of Play

Sam_the_camel

First, this is a good game. I don't play many multi player games yet I've been sucked in enough to pay for a "free" game. That's not a criticism but a complement. I'd have just moved on if I didn't like it. 

That said I find myself not having a chance to even look around because it's a race to the end almost all the time, even when time doesn't matter. Well, that's me I admit and I wouldn't want to scrap anything for people like me who like to explore.

So how about having timed missions with emphasis on finishing as fast as possible? Those who like that style could be accommodated. For slowpokes like me there could be ones that couldn't be finished before a stated time. Say a 5 or 10 or whatever minute mission which would encourage poking around. If you play one of these you are in the game for the duration and getting to the exit doesn't change a thing.

Then there could be missions which aren't time but achievement based. "Found all containers" sort of thing which offers incentive. Sort of like an extermination mission, but with a hide and seek quality. 

Opinions? 

I realy like the idea to create a Loot mission. Maybe it would be possible to recreate some of the "Find the Artifact" Missions.

Or some kind of distraction mission where you have to create chaos on a ship by destroing windows and  play the decoy bird. The decoy you created would last 2 minutes. In this time one Tenno would have to find the central hack terminal and place a Virus into the System. The hacking sequence could be 5 or even 10 times larger then the ones we already have, so it would take some time to solve the puzzle while the others distract the ship.

Edited by goch52