Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Improved Ap Scaling

Zelrion

The AP Scaling for high level enemys should be fixed up a bit, recently someone told me why they think AP should be fixed and I completly agree (Quote Below). So I figured I'd post it to help get the message out. 

Feel free to +1 this if you agree, It will greatly help get more people including DE to see this; Thank you.

While I agree with this topic and the suggestion, I think the problem is Armor Peirce becoming useless after a certain point. Once you breach that thresh-hold the only way to deal sufficient damage is via Armor Ignore weaponry (boltor, paris, kunai, etc.). This takes the game's entire library of weapons and reduces it to something laughable, not to mention the obvious breakdown in the games mechanics.

If they fix/adjust the way AP scales for end-game content then that would re-open the arsenal instead of bottle-necking people into the same weapons. As it stands right now, my Braton is my favorite gun by a large margin. However in a T3 mission for example, the gun becomes useless because even with a maxed AP mod; it does around 5-10 damage per shot (if any at all). Compare that to any unmodded AI weapon, lets say a Boltor; which would do at the very least 18 damage guaranteed. A level 30, fully modded gun should not be out-shined and made obsolete by an unranked/unmodded weapon, it makes no sense.

Edited by Zelrion

Was the original post on reddit or something? I'd love to see a link to the original discussion.

Here's a tip, paste the text into notepad before pasting it here to remove any formatting on it.

And BBcode for quote block is

whatever text[/...quote] without the dots.

Was the original post on reddit or something? I'd love to see a link to the original discussion.

Here's a tip, paste the text into notepad before pasting it here to remove any formatting on it.

And BBcode for quote block is

whatever text[/...quote] without the dots.

It was a post about why their should be more Armor Ignoring guns that arnt bolt type. And sorry I didnt know the commands for this.