Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Help

(PSN)Coolwhipguy

Question

Okay so I  Am Mastery 2 and I have been playing conclave alot. I have a Braton prime as a primary and krakren  pistol as secondary (yes I can aim really well with it). I am playing on the mode were you play with  high level players and I find I am doing really well.

My ground game is pretty strong and I am aiming really well if your using melee I am your worst nightmare lol. However I am running into a problem with bow users and anybody who has a strong air game; I am having serious difficulties aiming at people  who are jumping around in the air with 1 hit quit bows and have came here to find out how to counter them, while also looking for tips on how to shoot people down while they are flying around in the air PERIOD.

Finally, I saw this weapon which I believe was a bow. Everytime it hit me it did alot of damage but it also marked me with a circle and a red trail that followed me everywhere I moved, what weapon that? Thank you for all future helpful comments.

Edited by (PS4)Coolwhipguy

1 answer to this question

Sounds like the jackal is the perfect practice for you. Go to fossa and ignore the jackal. Instead shoot down the osprey drones with a sniper, and jump between the 4 pillars, staying off the ground and without wall clinging. See how many you can kill before touching the ground. Average I think is around 15-20. It's great practice for aerial movement and aiming.

And the effect you're talking about is a mod that highlights enemies on the minimal for some time after being hit. Teshin sells it.