Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes for beginners

(PSN)mega_mine_turtle

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey, You can try to get Rhino . He will help You get through lots of situations. 

You can obtain his parts by killing the Jackal the boss from Venus.

Other will be Frost,he is very useful for defense,excavation and interception. This he's useful in many cases. 

His parts drop from Lech Kril the boss on Mars. 

Hope it helped :)

4 hours ago, JohnCarraway said:

Hey, You can try to get Rhino . He will help You get through lots of situations. 

You can obtain his parts by killing the Jackal the boss from Venus.

Other will be Frost,he is very useful for defense,excavation and interception. This he's useful in many cases. 

His parts drop from Lech Kril the boss on Mars. 

Hope it helped :)

Yes, Rhino and Frost.  Rhino's Iron Skin will let you survive when you are in way over your head.  Frost will help your defense objectives survive when you are in way over your head.

If you want you can try Valkyr. She is really great but a bit difficult for a beginner. But you will be able to develop your survival skill in all kinds of missions and later when you will have more frames you could use those skills you developed to enjoy the game. In my opinion it is better to learn how to cope with difficult situations early in the game because later when you have better and stronger weapons against stronger enemies it will be the same because you started with weak weapons against strong enemies (lvl 10-12 which are a bit hard to kill in the start). So with valkyr due to the changes you can rely as little as you can to the hysteria ability but you can also life steal in order to live to kill. I hope i helped you