Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Enemies Suck!

Tempera

I really like the feedback on grinneer units, specifically on aggressive tactics. That's all they really need to be more of a challenge. I've made a pretty long thread on the grineer as well.

One being that commanders should only switch teleport when they are surrounded by allies who are waiting for the maneuver. It should have a set range and tell tale mark that its coming because getting caught in that situation should mean death, or use of panic 4 button.

Suicide grinneer are a fantastic idea, and the explosion should IMO stagger or knockdown if you are standing on top of it. It's a grenade sooooo. I mean we are ninjas not tanks.

Infested do group up somewhat. Chargers will run back away from plays closer to allies before turning back and coming to you. Good design but they are like mulch and not much of a threat.

I can't for the life of me understand why the heavies for grinneer stand all the way back when they have most chance for succes running in and flushing you out of cover? Their blast should knockdown, but take away the hitscan and allow us to jump over it, and it will be perfect. Talk of it being too hard for new players is silly since higher level planets should not be attempted by low level players. If they go there, they should die....it's hard