Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is my riven mod any good?

Diusu

Question

Hi, im having a little trouble to recognize good riven mods. I just got this one, seems ok to me.
Im brazilian, the mods are in portuguese. 8,5% de dano = damage, 4.6% de calor = fire, corte = slash.   
This mod is any good? how much it is worth?

j4R7hWz.png

6 answers to this question

I'm not a Soma guy, so I'm sure someone who's more familiar can chime in, but from the looks of it, it seems good to me!

Damage is always great to have as well as elemental damage. Fire works pretty well especially for Radiation damage (really helps with those pesky Bombards lol), and it's not bad as a secondary elemental with Corrosive or Viral to which then you'll just need to put the Riven mod on the back-end of your build.

Personally, I'd say hold onto that one until someone else here gives you a more informed opinion since I'm just going off of first impressions. But if you really don't think it's good enough, you can always try to roll for critical chance and/or damage (since I believe it's a critical weapon, correct?).

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

12 minutes ago, Vademar306 said:

well its a soma riven which is good since soma is an end-game weapon slash and damage is good too but crit chance and crit damage may be better since soma tends to be crit built. Are you planning to sell it or trade with other rivens?

planning on sell. I have no idea what are a good price if its a so so mod