Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Forum Avatars

Ddublu

I realize that by buying the little bundles in-game you'd achieve what im about to mention here; but... in all honesty I think the players should be allowed at least the basic avatars of all the warframes; or maybe of the warframes that they have created. This may just be my ranting on how I'm not wanting to spend plat just to have my fav warframe's avatar on here and would rather spend the 75 plat on say... 2 more reactors or something.

TL;DR Allow players to use any of the basic (meaning no hat) warframe icons. It'll make a lot probably happier xD

Another avatar thread? I don't know how it works but you can obtain them somehow. It's not via creation, cos I've never even considered playing as Rhino.

Basically you can buy avatars from the Market in these bundles that include the alt helmet for an avatar too.

@Shion963: Yeh that would be the jist of what I had in mind too. Instead combine the now two alt helmets into the bundles and also allow the players to have selection of all the basic avatars. Least that's my new suggestion as of U9.