Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simple Fix For Login Rewards

Rudest

7+ Bracket:  [ Rare Fusion Cores, Uncommon Fusion Cores, Random material bundle (stacks of 100-500), Vauban Blueprint, Banshee Blueprint, Void Key, Unique(unbuyable) weapon blueprints. Catalyst. Reactor. Plat Coupons. Forma/Forma blueprint. ]

The cores and material bundles can actually fill a large quantity of potential rolls on the table if you think about it, as various qualities/quantities could be issued and could potentially fill as much as space as the worthless items on the current table.

7+ would be a lot better with the removal of suit xp, weapon xp, random mods, random artifacts, Credits, and random consumables. Buyable blue prints can go, unique blueprints can stay. This leaves unique random weapon blueprints, high level fusion cores, random materials, Vauban warframe blueprints, and void keys, as "Boobie" prizes, while maintaining Catalysts, Reactors, Forma, and Plat coupons as Jackpot prizes.

To clarify, it's not about winning that catalyst or reactor everyday, far from it, it's about getting a reward that doesn't encourage you to log right back out. It's about making each item in the 7+ tier feel useful to you at least at some point. You can't always score a jackpot, that's how gambling works.

If I got a fusion core I would be encouraged to go to my arsenal and see if I could use it.
If I got materials I would be encouraged to look at my foundry, and then continue farming for additional materials.
If I get suit xp? I am encouraged to log right back out.

Edited by Rudest

Ack. .. I meant to post this in general.
Though thinking about it I suppose it should be in Gameplay feedback.

>.> Oops.

I guess if a mod notices the duplicate they can merge or delete one of the threads!

Thanks for supporting my idea <3

Edited by Rudest