Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Higher The Level The Less Of Everything Drops

AluminumHaste

Just tried soloing Hek, got him easy, what a pushover. But got raped by the infinitely spawing bad guys right in front of me. I'm not kidding, I killed 8 guys with javelin burst and dash, then 4 more appeared in front of me two rooms away, I could see them appear. Ugh.

Also what in the hell is with this game? On higher levels less orbs drop, less ammo drops, less awards drop. What's the incentive to playing the harder levels?

I'm killing a S#&amp;&#036; ton of guys, yet I have no energy because no blue balls are dropping, I'm losing health because no red balls are spawning from chests and lockers. And I'm running out of ammo because nobody is dropping anything. My primary is rifle and at the lower levels like <15, ammo drops like crazy, but higher levels it's so sparse.

Why in the hell would that change? If anything there should be MORE of everything as enemies take 12 shots each instead of 1-2.

And don't say headshots, I've had to manually calculate headshot count and it's usually over 40% so I'm already hitting headshots galore.

Also stop making energy balls disappear after a few minutes, I may need them later.

What's the point of giving me super powers if I can't ever use them? Especially on the harder levels you really really need them.