Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]~Tenno Base~ Meet 'in Frame'

xWaffles

Okay, so I mentioned this idea in chat and a lot of people went bananas over how cool it'd be, and they pushed me into suggesting it here. Something like that.

My idea formed itself after playing the game for a bit, I felt it was quite obvious that all our enemies have bases everywhere, but what about the Tenno? Surely we have a base somewhere, where people perceivably meet and decide to join up on missions, wait for missions, and et cetera.

So I thought, it'd be really freakin' cool to do that, to be able to go to that base, to see and interact with more than 3 others at a time, to be able to group up with them whilst there and decide "Hey, let's take on Kri!", which has the squad go to the hangar and enter a dropship. (A little extra there could be: make a short ride through space the loading screen :D ) There could be an arena, where people fight, clan wars and special events, gladiator style.

I don't know how viable this would be in actuality. Maybe something similar to this hasn't already been made, on purpose. I suppose it would require a bunch of servers to manage each base, when at the moment people are hosting their missions even. Servers mean costs. 

I know this is a really cool concept, but I understand if it's not something that will ever be within grasp.

So what do you guys think?

i like this. having a tenno lounge on a planet seems pretty cool. maybe even make the Lotus an NPC which you can talk to for missions and stuff. only problem i see here is how  do you manage the chat with all those tenno running around in the same place?