Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Combat

Shryga

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but is anyone else not really digging the melee combat in this game? I can't really say that i hate it, it is just that i wish the melee weapons didn't just hit whatever the crosshairs are aiming at.

Example: Many times i have found myself shooting dudes in front of me and some joker comes up and starts bashing the back of my head. instead of just swinging behind me i gotta swing the camera around and hope i can start hitting him before he stuns me.

My suggestion to fix this is to make the melee work more like Warhammer 40k Space Marine (not sure if anyone played that lol) were the camera would zoom out a bit so you can see around you, you could swing your weapon in any direction, and when you wanted to switch to ranged combat you could switch back just as quickly.

Anyone else agree?

Edited by Shryga

I'm not sure if this has been brought up, but is anyone else not really digging the melee combat in this game? I can't really say that i hate it, it is just that i wish the melee weapons didn't just hit whatever the crosshairs are aiming at.

Example: Many times i have found myself shooting dudes in front of me and some joker comes up and starts bashing the back of my head. instead of just swinging behind me i gotta swing the camers around and hope i can start hitting him before he stuns me.

My suggestion to fix this is to make the melee work more like Warhammer 40k Space Marine (not sure if anyone played that lol) were the camera would zoom out a bit so you can see around you, you could swing your weapon in any direction, and when you wanted to switch to ranged combat you could switch back just as quickly.

Anyone else agree?

Mate this is why Retribution is so expensive and hard to farm. Its a card designed for people like you and people who play very high level. If you want I am happy to come have a game with you and show you the mod working or anything else you might feel frustrated about. Stacey69 in game feel free to add me.

Retribution? haven't heard of that one lol. sure i'll add ya the more the merrier lol.

Edit: looked retribution up, doesn't exactly fix the issue I have but it is something lol

Edited by Shryga