Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity farming?

RadiantPancake

Question

3 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, RadiantPancake said:

My friend asked me a question asking the fastest way to level up your weapons and showed me this video. It dates back to September 2015 and I was wondering if it was still a valid tactic?

Cant say 100% certain cause i think in a previous patch DE stopped all mobs spawning at one point if you run all the way to the end or until they all cluttered together. If it is true then yeah this way isnt viable at least not the way its done on that it would take much longer and the stealth bonus may get broken plenty or accidentally due to the new dying animations taking forever to disolve bodies(alerting enemies causing stealth bonus to drop if killed or having to wait for them to become unalerted)

The newest comments in the comment section of that video say that stealth was changed, so I'm not sure.

I haven't played in about a month or so, but I usually just run Akkad, Eris

sPq0nVD.png

No.

Go to Akkad Eris to farm fast. Or Hieracon Pluto if you want to Farm EXP and ENDO (but is more difficult imo) or simply go to berehynia on ceres if you prefer to kill grineer, even tho the huge distance between interception points will most likely be too much for the affinity share range (50m).

Also , be sure to exp one weapon at a time, and equip only that weapon (bring a tank frame if you are not sure) , becouse at the end of the mission, bonus exp will be dived "equally" to all your weapons, even if they are already at rank 30.

Example: You need to level up your majestic Tonkor with 69 formas ? Equip a frame that you can survive with , equip ONLY the tonkor (Non even companions) e go to Akkad. (You will most likely find someone to carry  by just doing the random team) for 20 waves, and bum, you will be around 25 or even 30 if you kill a lot.  Affinity boost is not required, as you can receive a ton of experience! It usually takes me 2 runs (of 20 waves each) to bring a wep to 30.