Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Random Things I Thought Needed A Fix.

EMOtionalWrath

1) Is when you're in a group. When one or so disconnect everyone else disconnects? I feel that the rest of the people shouldn't be zoomed out just in case they wanted to do a mission.

2) I've been having a bug of sorts whenever modding or fusing a lot of cards. At one point or another, it'll glitch and I can't fuse cards unless I hit cancel and start the process over again.

3) Rail-gun MOAs, increase their charge time? They can constantly keep you on the ground when you solo a mission and they're right next to you.

4) Probably a lag, but then again my connection is good, however at times during the game i can't pick up modules or open up some green lockers even though I can pick up materials, ammo, and such.

5) Just recently, I've been doing void missions and I've encountered invisible enemies that I would have to kill using AoE abilites.

6) Recently did a boss mission and the blueprint he dropped, flew in between to columns that are against the wall and no one on my team could reach it.

Edited by EMOtionalWrath

1)This is because the host aborted or crashed or DC'd, if its just someone in the party it shouldn't affect it. I usually get a host migration and everything is dandy

2)Your connection most likely isn't that great after reading 1 & 2. If it hangs up, just wait. It can take a minute or two after alot of fusions

3)Dodge roll more, get handspring, or just be better. Enemies do not need to be nerfed, game is super duper cup cake easy mode already