Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quests not unlocking

Kereler

Question

Hey all,

So lately I've been encountering an error with my quests. After finishing off Second Dream (kudos to whoever wrote the OST btw) and TWW, I was looking forward to going back and finishing up the leftover quests and I also purchased Sands of Inaros from Baro Ki'Teer since he was here today. However, the following quests haven't unlocked for me

Limbo Theorem

Hidden Messages

Silver Grove

Sands of Inaros (which I bought the BP for from Baro)

The Glast Gambit (RIP Nidus)

Patient Zero

I fulfill all of the mastery rank requirements and other prerequisites for all of these quests but they won't unlock. Why?

5 answers to this question

Sands of Inaros needs to be built. I did all my quests before the changes to the Star Chart except for the ones released later, but have you unlocked the junctions that give them as rewards? For Silver Grove and Glast Gambit you have to go talk to the representatives for New Loka and Perrin Sequence in the relay. Have you done that?

13 minutes ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Sands of Inaros needs to be built. I did all my quests before the changes to the Star Chart except for the ones released later, but have you unlocked the junctions that give them as rewards? For Silver Grove and Glast Gambit you have to go talk to the representatives for New Loka and Perrin Sequence in the relay. Have you done that?

Yup, I talked to them again and Silver Grove and Glast Gambit are unlocked. Sands of Inaros also unlocked for me after relogging.

However the rest, no dice.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)D34thst41ker said:

Having the blueprint isn't enough to activate the quest. Just like with everything else, a blueprint allows you to craft an item in the Foundry. Once you actually build the item, the quest becomes available. So go to your Foundry and make the quest, and then you'll be able to do the quest.

once built and claimed out of foundry

always funny that people not claiming things out of foundry still ranks high up on the "why can't I do xxx, but i already built xxx" and the item is still in their foundry and not their inventory

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)D34thst41ker said:

Having the blueprint isn't enough to activate the quest. Just like with everything else, a blueprint allows you to craft an item in the Foundry. Once you actually build the item, the quest becomes available. So go to your Foundry and make the quest, and then you'll be able to do the quest.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)Whatawaytogo said:

once built and claimed out of foundry

always funny that people not claiming things out of foundry still ranks high up on the "why can't I do xxx, but i already built xxx" and the item is still in their foundry and not their inventory

I don't think you quite understand, I built the blueprint and got it already.