Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Game Controller Problems

ZeroPhobic

I am not sure if these are true bugs, but they feel like it.

I use an Xbox controller, I can not jump from one wall to another and stick to it and keep running. The only place that this works is the mastery test, in the test it works, but takes a certain angle and if you are off in the smallest way it will not work there either.

There is no button to hack the terminals or use cipher to hack automatically, people who use controller have to take hand away from controller to use mouse for these tasks.

There is no way to move around on the universe map with a controller, have to use mouse for this too.

Can't remap buttons to use block without taking thumb from movement stick, so it kind of defeats the purpose of block button.

Wall running in general is a challenge to say the least, it needs a bit of a look over soon as it is going to PS4.

Really? I find no trouble at all unless its menu navigation or multiple wall runs. 

I'm in the exact same boat, I love my controller, in fact I feel this game screams out to be played with a controller. The problems I have are the ones I have outlined, but everything else works perfectly!