Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lot Of Complaints About Warframe Today Maybe This Helps?

stacey69

So I have seen a lot of posts about difficulties in Warframe today. I did the Pluto alert and made a video. If you only want to see mods please forward to the end. The gameplay on Pluto alerts start slow so be patient. It gets a lot more manic and my mods start to work as they are intended.

http://youtu.be/Y83qC_rB72Q

I hope this helps some of the people who have posted on the forums today. Warframe is a lot of fun when we get the rare Pluto alerts. I am skint at the moment and cant afford any tier 3 keys so only a Pluto alert fills me up:) Shame they are so rare HINT HINT DE <---

Whoah, am I seeing things? Was that a red crit near the beginning? Like 20-something seconds in

And about the T3 keys, rather than buying them, you are better off doing endless defense on pluto. I usually do up to wave 10-15, sometimes up to 20. They drop relatively frequently there.

Whoah, am I seeing things? Was that a red crit near the beginning? Like 20-something seconds in

And about the T3 keys, rather than buying them, you are better off doing endless defense on pluto. I usually do up to wave 10-15, sometimes up to 20. They drop relatively frequently there.

Ah right. All is see is Tier 2 keys as rewards and I don't want them. Also public groups tend to leave for the 1st decent reward or just fail miserably when it gets harder. Invite me if your doing some runs and have a slot mate.

Thanks.

Doh just noticed I capslocked the thread title. Sorry that was not intended.

Edited by stacey69