Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey De. (Alert Notifications In Dojo)

Zero5412

I missed both the Chassis and System alert for Vauban. I missed the chassis because i over slept and systems because i was in the dojo.

Can you guys add a special feature that alerts players when there is an alert when they're in the dojo?

And please make Vauban or special alerts like an hour long. I'm kinda getting sick of an hour long alert popping up with no "?" .

There is the twitter alert which you can check it out to know the alert reward. If you don't have twitter, you can always check it out at the wiki.

There are multiple of third party software for this cases as well such as Warframe Nexus. And if I am not wrong, they did extend the time compared to before of 30 mins. And for the dojo part, yeah. It would be nice to get an alert notification in the dojo though I have no problems with it since my clan mates will broadcast it in the clan chat.

You don't need a twitter account to view the page, you can just go to it to check. But other than that, Grimm is pretty much right on the nose. It shouldn't be difficult to keep an eye on alerts.

Although regarding in the dojo, I think most of us want the ability to access the starmap and such from the dojo, and i'm relatively certain DE is aware we want it.

I was in my dojo donating for a while so I missed it.

It doesn't take 50 minutes to donate to Dojo rooms. And again, resources are present.

You were more than likely idling in the dojo for 50 minutes, either before or after donating, and that's on you.

More importantly -- it happens, wait for the next one, and use resources to help yourself with this if it's something you care about. Otherwise idle at the starmap, where the alerts actually do pop up.

Edited by Sumnus

It doesn't take 50 minutes to donate to Dojo rooms. And again, resources are present.

You were more than likely idling in the dojo for 50 minutes, either before or after donating, and that's on you.

More importantly -- it happens, wait for the next one, and use resources to help yourself with this if it's something you care about. Otherwise idle at the starmap, where the alerts actually do pop up.

It could depending on how many rooms you have smart one.

Well if DE wants dojos to be a place for clan memebers to hang out in the future, then an in-dojo alert system would defnitely be needed. Right now with the limited functions of dojos (yes I know its in alpha stage), it's not super necessary. However, this is something that needs to be noted down the line