Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn Build

Denyantras

Question

So I have a question for you guys. I started with Excalibur, but quickly decided I wanted to play a frame that was sort of tanky, and can still pump out great damage and utility. People told me to take Saryn, so I did, and I LOVE her. Now my question to you is this. What would you guys recommend I use for her build? Would you use rifle? Shotgun? dual melee? axe? what mods? How can I perform in a group with maximum efficacy?

3 answers to this question

All abilities except for Contagion. Redirection, Vitality, Streamline, Flow, Focus, Stretch, (free slot I use Handspring)

Rifle:

Boltor

Secondary:

Despair

Melee:

Whatever you like. Personally I'd say Fragor for heavy or glaive or dark sword for non heavy.

Edited by Feldgrep

Group performance is usually shoot them as you run up, get in middle of mob, use miasma to kill all. On mobile defense, find the "Sweet spots", or the places where you can sit and use miasma every 30 seconds or so to kill most of the enemies. On defense it's mostly just run around and aoe everything.

This is what I run with:

Molt/Venom/contagion (Depends on Situation)

Miasma

Vitality

Redirection

Continuity

Flow

Focus

Streamline

Stretch 

Disclaimer: You will probably have to forma your saryn

Well if you want to max out DPS without Forma, then just drop one of the Redirection or Vitality.

I don't have any suggestions for weapon. Any weapon does good.

Personally:

Boltor

Acrid/Despair

Hate