Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abilities For Existing Frame Concepts

theammostore

So I'm sure you've all thought about the Warframe abilities. I'd also bet you have ideas about new abilities for those warframes you think about at night.

Here's my few, throw in whatever you want along with feedback on these. Well, if you feel like it.

Loki:

Story teller:

100 energy. Based on the map tile, it will create explosions or other environmental effects to eliminate enemies attacking you who are on screen, one at a time. Draws aggro.

Rejection:

50 energy. All enemies within a radius of Loki will be pulled into melee range, held for a moment, and then stunned before sent back to their original positions. Stun lasts for a few seconds.

Frost:

Frozen Burial:

100 energy: all enemies on screen are attacked by a rolling wave of ice, freezing and dealing massive, armor ignoring damage to the targets. Any who survive are frozen as if hit from Freeze.

Ash:

Flurry:

75 energy: Hit one enemy with your melee weapon for several seconds. Each hit deals 50/100/150/200 damage. Ignores armor, but not effected by Focus. Enemies within a small radius are hit for a reduced amount of damage and number of hits. These hits are done by smoke clones. Short radius to target with, and you do not return to original position.

Impale:

25 energy.: Launch one single, non homing projectile forward in a shallow arc. Penetrates everything but scenery. Killed targets are impaled together on the scenery that stops the projectile.

Volt:

Disrupt:

50 energy. Launch a large projectile that acts similar to overload in terms of design however only moves forward. Any target hit will be stunned and receive more damage during the stun duration.

Circuit Completion:

25 energy.The target is linked to Volt. This link either increases damage dealt from all attacks or reduces it based on the nature of the target.

All I got so far, will update as they come to me.

i think vaubans ulti needs to change , instead oif sucking and damaging , how about lauching a projectile similar to antimatters new abilities , so that the projectile will move slowly , in a straight line , sucking in any enemy in its way , while moving forward , it will not deal Dot when sucking in enemies , but when its journey finally stops , it will explode , damaging everything attached to it , duration=forward distance travelled , so affected by continuity , damage will be similar to miasma or radial javelin and stacks with focus mod attached , isnt this a good idea?