Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So We Have Voids....how About Something Else.... :3

SniffYoBunnies

Orokin supply yards!Miles away from the Solar System,the long gone Orokin had their supplies full of...Ah you know what!Im not in the mood for figuring out the lore of that place!

BASICALLY:You get a Supply Trip udging on the tier witch ranges from 1-5 you can select how many materials will drop there!

Enemies:Probably some raiders and corrrupted adventurers.

So lets say you got a Tier 3 Trip.That means Tier 3enemies.That emans I can select that they will drop Gallium,Rubedo and Plastids.

Yea I am writing this out of boredom and a bottle of beer.Don´t expect to go into any more detail than this.

BYE!

It's funny, I never seem to find any resources in Void missions like Gallium, Rubedo and Plastids. But I agree, maybe in the future, they could try introducing something new other than Void missions.

It's funny, I never seem to find any resources in Void missions like Gallium, Rubedo and Plastids. But I agree, maybe in the future, they could try introducing something new other than Void missions.

According to Void lobby there should be rubedo and alloy plate and gallium drops in the Void

It would be good if they actually reworked Stalker into being something far more lethal and lacking those arrogant quotes. I am looking forward into more wicked ways he catches up with warframes.

Gearscore-scaled Stalker would be nice. Then if you have a maxed out SV or Lanka, you still have to actually try if you wanna kill him.

It would be good if they actually reworked Stalker into being something far more lethal and lacking those arrogant quotes. I am looking forward into more wicked ways he catches up with warframes.

Nah he is devastating enough for the ones he usually goes after, as  i remember the stalker barely tries to hunt down a warframe with rank 30 potatoed set, but he goes after those rank 20 frames leveling up there items you couold probably know what to do if you are a veteran or have experienced a stalker attack more than once before but the new players who have no idea will get one shotted by his slash dash or simply picked off by his dread.

I would however like to see a more advanced hunter, more like a merc? i guess if a player aborts too much missions a player he has recently played with will be given a pop up mission to hunt down his own fellow tenno. he can decline or accept (opportunity only presents itself once a week) and will be rewarded with maybe an alert mission item or credits.

Game is already too easy and you want to introduce supply yards for concentrated resource farming. 

I remember when I had my first beer.

I'm not sure if it's a wise design decision to link difficulty with grinding, it doesn't make anything harder, just boring.

Yes for enemies much harder, nerfed shields, no second shield from sentinel mods and harsher environmental hazards, no to all grind.

Edited by VoidianAgent