Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defend Mission Need Improve

legionufo

- Because there have 3 different defend misson so need to compared them

- Infest:

+The amount of AI apear in one wave is good 

+All AI have rally point i mean they alway have a target to destroy and they ll move forward that make the pace of the game faster.

+Almost  map for infest defense is small this ll make player face more enemy at the same time.

+All above 's good so that why many people want play infest defend mission.

- Grineer:

+The amount of AI apear is medium but these guy strong and accurate attack, they stick together, it make game harder but this is good.

+Map is medium it good because they have medium range attack and they no need to have long journey to reach the rally point but the map is too flat and the enemy pawn from any direction that split their force

+All this 's good, it make the pace of game faster

-Corpus:

+The amount of AI apear at the same time is quite litle(can say only a few enemy) and entire wave too.

+Map so big(probably due so few enemy on the map) and they have a long distance from their pawn point to the rally point.

+All it make the game lost i mean when in game i realy dont know what i'm doing, no sight of enemy, just try runing arround to find them, boring..etc. Look on the Corpus mobile defend, it 's much better becuase they come like a rain never stop until door is locked or terminal hacked, that call "defense".

- My suggest:

+increase amount of enemy per wave(especaily with corpus).

+Redesign the map: more tactic add some brigde make some entrance focus enemy regourp in there, resize the map size smaller(especaily with corpus) make the pace of the game more faster.

+Someone say increase level AI mean increase armor, hp but i think the wave level will take care it so we no need do this.

PS: sorry my bad English.

And let some time pls after finished missions to collect the loot, so no need to restart the next 5 round alone for 2 more mods, what i donhave chance to reach before the turn-end qestion.

Or just autocollect mods and resources at the end of the last 5 round.

- Because there have 3 different defend misson so need to compared them

With the changes you are asking for on Defence, it sounds like you might only play to wave 5 or perhaps 10. The problem is at wave 30 or 40 (with Corpus) things get a lot busier At wave 40 the enemy is level 210 or more and they come at you fast and hard.

Things are fine as they are, for us who play high level defence, it's difficult enough as it is.

e.g. survivability outside a Snowglobe for most on outer terminus at wave 30+ is literally seconds (assuming 1000+ shield and 700+ health) at wave 40, it's not really survivable at all except for a Trinity and then only as long as link runs. If there is one enemy across the map, it can kill you with 1 or 2 shots and it's too far away for link to protect you.

Edited by DaveC

And let some time pls after finished missions to collect the loot, so no need to restart the next 5 round alone for 2 more mods, what i donhave chance to reach before the turn-end qestion.

Or just autocollect mods and resources at the end of the last 5 round.

Nothing like wanting to claim your tower raid key but seeing 2 mods about a yard ahead of where you are.