Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Channel - Can Anyone Confirm This

Endrance

Question

Hello all, i've checked the wikia today, and found this mod, Melee Channel i got completely amazed about it, and honestly didn't knew about it (knew about rage, but not this)

I found that this mod is fantastic, since it does not drain your energy (wikia description), it boost depending on how much energy you spent (while kicking someone with it)

My questions (confirmations) are:

It says that it drops from infested, but i've done alot of infested defense and haven't seen one, tbt i was not looking for it, but still.

So, does it really drops on infested or it's wrong and drops on void like most of the U8 mods?

Also, can anyone who has the mod, confirm this:

Any and every ability contributes to building charge to your weapon.
And 
  • Glaive charge attack will not inflict charge damage and the stored energy will remain.

Regards

Endrance

8 answers to this question

Got this mod a few times from the reward room in void 2, the run with the pressure plate gate and two cryo floor runs/laser balls with the reward room with pots at the end.

When you use a special your melee weapon glows/pulses a blue colour to show you that the ability of the mod is being used until you melee with it then the blue charge is gone until you use a warframe special again.