Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Art help?

pa53

Question

Hello, it's nice to meet any and everyone who decides to take a look at my plea for help. I have heard that there is a contest going on to make a new melee weapon. And while I can't offer anything such as money or goods, I am wondering if any talented artists could help me out. In any way, shape, or form would be much appreciated. If you are interested, then please let me know down in the comment section. With that said I will be sharing my idea if you would rather simply draw it up, also post it here and I will credit the artist for making it if and when I put it into the contest. My idea are dual knives, however there's a little twist in how you would use them. Status chance is 100%, highest ever, but crit is 20% and damage is zero impact, 2.5 puncture, and 10 slash. While the initial damage does almost nothing to low tier enemies, the status would be overhauled, for this weapon anyway, to make it so it amplifies the status damage, since I don't have the numbers worked out exactly I need a bit of scaling to it, by tenfold, or rather just by a large amount. For anyone wondering, you get bonus points with me if you make it a Karambit type blade, because I like CS:GO. So in basic, its a weak hitting weapon, but as a proccing weapon, it would be second to none. DE may be subject to change stats according to the game at the current time, but I would not like to see my personal concept of proccing weapons go to waste. Twin Basolks master race! For the stats, I will be thinking based on dual daggers on how fast and what multiplier to make it so it isn't the only thing people should use. If you have any questions, be sure to ask, and if you do decide to help, it would be very appreciated.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet