Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jackal Bug? Or am I not understanding something?

Remickla

Question

So I headed out to the jackal, cleared everyone out, approached him to start the event, the little animation thing ran, and I went behind a pillar to start in on him. I took his one leg out - he went down, I smacked him a few more times in the head, and he got back up. Fine.

Now i start in on the same leg - it goes down to 12hp and stops. So ok - I think maybe you need to hit all 4 - so i start on the next one - 12 HP and stops. I go all the way around him and finally just get underneath him and go to town. Same effect - 12HP and stop.

Also - when i went to the second leg he just stood there. Doing nothing. Explosions were going off around me, and the ospreys were doing their thing - but he did absolutely nothing.

This happened twice now. WTF? I tried just hitting one leg and moving to another without starting in on the same leg (even tho it said it was back to health) but the same things happened again.

Um - wtf? I have screenies but they really don't show too much except the health numbers and explosions lol.

EDIT: I should add that I did the entire event twice - with the same results. I'm going to restart the game and try again right now - will report back.

Edited by Remickla

5 answers to this question

1EoeRuT.jpgSo I did the same thing again - after restarting the game. same thing happened - i hit his one leg - he went down. I hit him a few times - he did this shake thing - and I ran behind a pillar. He walked a bit in front of me, stopped, and just stood there. Nothing. I got legs (2) down to 12hp and nothing. Ospreys continued but he gave up. According to Sentinel targeting he's there but not?

XE4q7Sb.jpg

After a bit Sentinel gave up too

So.....

Edited by Remickla
pics

Users\username\AppData\Warframe, and locate a file named EE.log

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with the game. Please make sure to reboot your system and try again. If that does not help, could you please send us these files below so we can better analyze the issue?

1) EE.log 
You can find the EE.log file here: 
* Windows Vista, 7, 8:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Warframe
* Windows XP:
%USERPROFILE%\Local Settings\Application Data\Warframe

you can simply copy and paste one of the codes above (according to your Windows version) into any Windows Explorer folder address bar and hit [Enter].
Please note that the EE.log is a text file and might be displayed as 'EE'

An example in Windows 7:

2) DxDiag.txt
To create the DxDiag.txt file please do the following:
On the Windows menu, open 'DxDiag.exe' and click on save all information. Save the file on the Desktop.

3) Crash Message:
If you received a crash message, such as WAR-##### after a crash from our report tool, please provide us the number seen in it.

Once you have these files, please just attach them to this ticket by using the [Attach file] button, so we can take a look at it.

Thank you!

Do note that EE.log s have sensitive information, best not to hand it out to anyone except Support.

Edited in the auto response from support.

Edited by secret9005