Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

😈Devils Advocates😈 are looking for Clans of all sizes to join our ranks! 50+ Clan strong alliance. Alliance Discord! Xbox Alliance Clubs!😈Become an Advocate today!😈

(XBOX)Thecoolbreeze98

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Devils Advocates Alliance are recruiting clans. 50+clans strong. Active alliance chat. Discord with channels for Trade, Mission help, Rivens, etc...  Xbox live club. In the Advocates we are all equal. We offer a way to expand your player base and keep your own identity. looking for a Clan to join? We have many to choose from! Join Today! 😈

Just now, (Xbox One)RavagedRanch said:

I wat join your alliance if i am able. me and my friends recently created a new clan and are looking for an alliance to add more members to our clan. the name of the clan is G4NG B4NGERS

Hey bro, we would love to have you guys. I will be in game in about 3 hours and will invite you guys then.

We also have an awesome Discord Bot which is in development on the Discord Server.

Current Functionalities:

Wheretofarm: Tells you were to find certain resources

Tactical Alert Leaderboards (Ambulas Reborn, etc, any future live events will work)

Alerts

It is in very early development, With plans to branch out with an Open Source Version for the Warframe Community!

Stay tuned Tenno!

New alliance contest for August! 🍻

Primary - Paris 
Secondary -furis 
Melee - skana sword.
Mission -Apollodorus mercury 

Longest survival time wins, most kills for tie breaker. MR 5 and under can run in squads. All other tiers must run solo. Post screenshots of mission results page in discord app for your tiers channel or on the alliance club page. Contest runs the whole month of August. Please no submitting scores until August 20th.

Reward tiers
Tier 1     mr5 and below best squad 
Tier 2    mr 6-11     top 3 solo
Tier 3    mr 12-17   top 3 solo
Tier 4    mr 18+      top 3 solo 

Tier 4 rewards 
1. Rhino
2. Arcane healing set
3. Vaykor hek

Tier 3 rewards 
1. Rhino
2. Mag