Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help to return ( please read everything befor answer)

Orvats

Question

hello guys, so let's talk straight to my problem , i need your help please , i quit warframe like 3 months ago because i thought that only thing i do it's farm and try to get xp(i felt that the only thing that's the only thing i did for 2 weeks or something) , but now after a while i realized that it's still cool and fun to play it , i miss warframe and because of that i want to come back. 

now my problem is:  what happen when i gone? i quit warframe when nekros prime release , i got him and then i quit , please help me guys , i am not perfect in english , it's hard for me to read all patch notes , so tell me , what are the big things that have changed in warframe . thank you guys alot

Edited by Ofir817

1 answer to this question

24 minutes ago, Ofir817 said:

hello guys, so let's talk straight to my problem , i need your help please , i quit warframe like 3 months ago because i thought that only thing i do it's farm and try to get xp(i felt that the only thing that's the only thing i did for 2 weeks or something) , but now after a while i realized that it's still cool and fun to play it , i miss warframe and because of that i want to come back. 

now my problem is:  what happen when i gone? i quit warframe when nekros prime release , i got him and then i quit , please help me guys , i am not perfect in english , it's hard for me to read all patch notes , so tell me , what are the big things that have changed in warframe . thank you guys alot

Nothing really changed. Valkyr Prime and Banshee Prime are out now. Venka Prime and Cernos Prime are out. Euphona Prime is a new secondary that just came out a week ago and that is Master Rank 14 locked. Hema is out in the dojo, you got Nidus, another new frame, and little bug patches here and there.

Two new updates, The War Within and the Glast Gambit came out for Xbox, I don't know about for PC.

The Stalker's acolytes came back, was farm central for those rare mods, and otherwise, nothing else really changed. 

Edited by (XB1)Ginger Bruhv