Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

Hello, I would like to join this clan. I am playing nearly everyday and I have a fully ranked rhino and multiple full ranked weapons. I would greatly appreciate if you would add me to this clan. Thanks in advance.

IGN: Jisk400

ign:--Q--AFKdringpleasure69

mastery:19

hours: alot

You are in some other clan.... leave it and post here again for invite

ign: Elextronx 

Looking to play with people :))

Invited and welcome!

Oh god GG, I haven't been on Warframe in the longest time but I'm happy to see you going strong.  I'll be on in the not too distant future once I get a functioning machine.  If I've been booted from the clan I hope you'll welcome me back.

Oh god GG, I haven't been on Warframe in the longest time but I'm happy to see you going strong.  I'll be on in the not too distant future once I get a functioning machine.  If I've been booted from the clan I hope you'll welcome me back.

It's been so long! But you are still in, theres a special reserve and you are there :)

mattbaj I'm a casual player but want to join

Invite coming!

Netrum , Would love to join you guys ^^

Invite coming!

may I please join? 

user name- ajdragon17                                                                                                                                                      

IGN:ATimeTraveller

ign OGodsO

may I please join? 

user name- ajdragon17                                                                                                                                                      

IGN: Darqnic

IGN: Tarlakk

Seems like a good clan.

Invites for everyone!

Welcome!