Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

Hello there,

My name is Wesley. I've served on starships for years and dealt with all kinds of alien phenomena, but today I am looking to complete my FBL (or Futuristic Bucket List). My mom told me "no" but I told her to go back to medschool and let me SHOOT FOR THE STARS.

You see, ever since I was a young boy, I have dreamed of being a shark. Not any shark, though; a shark that eats space for breakfast. Now, the laws of thermodynamics prevent me from achieving this lofty goal in the most literal sense; however, as a burgeoning venture capitalist fresh out of Starfleet academy, I will take the figurative interpretation instead.

That is, let me help spread your corporate empire across the stars. I will not rest until the entire universe is one big conglomerate with an associated savings account that just says "$$$$$$$$$$$$$" like a cartoon slot machine. 

Furthermore, I will recruit a fleet of actual real-life sharks to help assist your cause. Most sharks hold difficult hours, however, and as we all know they also hibernate for nearly 9 months of the year and are very shy and easily offended, so if it takes a while for me to fulfill the promise of a fleet of space-traversing land sharks (in space) please understand that it is primarily a facet of their cultural backgrounds.

With all this in mind, I realize your ranks are full, so please simply consider adding me once you come back to consult your Rolodex in the future.

Until that time at which you either accept, deny, or violently destroy my application I will be going on another tour with Starfleet, so please keep in mind my mother Dr. Crusher may receive your correspondence in my absence (so please use nice language or she'll cut my holodeck time for the week).

IGN is a website last I heard, but here's a name you can send something to: DammitWesley

Warmest Space Regards,

Wesley

We are at our cap in member size so we wont invite new members for now!

Just want to reiterate what was said before about not accepting members for now. You're basically on a waiting list if you're posting for an invite here, so please be aware of that and we will open recruiting at a later time.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.