Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

My IGN: FreshNinja007

Previously played during Update 3 (and forgot the info), then Update 8 (and forgot the info) so now I'm back again and this time I've archived/saved the info so I won't forget it.  Experienced in a wide variety of MMOs (everything from Aion to WoW pretty much).

I play with a controller so hopefully that won't be an issue because comfort and all that.

If I decide to join up, then I'll remain in the clan on a trial basis for about a week before I decide whether to remain permanently or not.  That's usually how I do guild/clan stuff in most games.  I don't leech and just get a good feel for how things are done before I plant down roots.

IGN is -Kim0chi-

IGN: RMKLN7

IGN: EagleClawsNINJA

I would like to join

IGN: Daug

IGN: HalfDecent

:D

IGN: WastedDoughnut

My IGN: FreshNinja007

Previously played during Update 3 (and forgot the info), then Update 8 (and forgot the info) so now I'm back again and this time I've archived/saved the info so I won't forget it.  Experienced in a wide variety of MMOs (everything from Aion to WoW pretty much).

I play with a controller so hopefully that won't be an issue because comfort and all that.

If I decide to join up, then I'll remain in the clan on a trial basis for about a week before I decide whether to remain permanently or not.  That's usually how I do guild/clan stuff in most games.  I don't leech and just get a good feel for how things are done before I plant down roots.

IGN: Zenkichi

Invites have been sent, sorry to the rest but sharks is currently full, we will fill on a rolling basis as best we can.

IGN: MMO_Oxy

IGN: zbone09 im looking for a good clan to join 

Hey there! old member returning to the game, hoping there is still room for me!

IGN: DissLusive

Thanks!

Returning clannie here!

IGN: TindalosKeeper

IGN: Frejoh466

IGN: Ze_Anarchist. 

If only I'd have found this clan yesterday!

I'd still be interested in joining if any spots open up soon.

IGN: BlueLegionR66Y

Invites sent.

Cdest and Scuba you two are first on the waitlist.

I was in this clan before, but then my PC broke (and so was I ;-;) and im 99% sure i was kicked for inactivity. Finally got a new one, I hope i can return? IGN: MajorLeageMiner

Edit: wow the clans full? eh, i wait all the time in this game anyway lol

Edited by MajorLeageMiner