Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Shark Incorporated [4+ Years Old-Running Strong] [All Regions] [Casual] [All Research] [Discord]

SSI_GG

IGN: PQNQS

"Illustrious!" I screamed in a hoarse, choking voice towards the crashing waves. I knew that subterfuge had already been employed, however I was not quite willing to accept the awful truth.

Suddenly, like clouds tearing apart to deliver a holy message, my anus prolapsed and the wolves began to feed upon my excrement. Kaleidoscopic ichor poured forth in a flood of defiling putridity, cauterizing the deep wounds depicting strange, eldritch sigils etched in to my body with its tainted light. I felt an alien, compelling force wrench my jaw open.

"I HOPE SENPAI WILL NOTICE ME~"

The words came in a thousand different voices, all unnatural, none my own. This was the beginning of the end. Despite my futile attempts to shield myself from my putrid prepubescent pubic protrusion’s pearlescent projectiles, I could not prevent my phallus’ flowing fountain of festering fallopian fluid from falling in to my flapping flabby fanny folds. The titanic pearly pillar of exceedingly erotic excretions mixed with the smothering mist of previously-ejected excremental ejaculate, formed an enormously enamouring coalescence of exquisite extravasate.

Ascending to a state of blissful nirvana, I had now realised why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. However, knowing who in their right mind would frost a cake with their butt continued to elude my understanding. A more sensual ritual was required.

IGN: iZerovon

Been playing on/off for a year or so, been on a break since february due to work,

but as things have calmed down im getting back into it.

Looking forward to play with you guys!

- iZero

IGN: Cooldudef42

Very active, play lots

Says you are currently still in a clan, so leave it or decline other pending clan invites. Afterwards, post here again for another invite.

Sounds fun

IGN: Kalakarinth

Invites sent. Welcome to the clan :D