Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Cyst Growth - Renewable?

Shadowead

Question

So I just found a cyst on my Nezha, and asked in chat what to do about it and was told to remove it or my warframe would die, so I of course did, only to find out later that I can not reinfect him to gain the new infested kubrow.  So one question is can I reinfect him and if so how?  The other is say if I got mag infected and then inoculated, but then sold/recycled mag.  Then built a new mag, can I get the new mag infected even thought the old one was immunized?  Thanks.

3 answers to this question

Yes, crafting another warframe whether it is Mag or Nezha will be infected if exposed to another infected warframe since they are considered as different warframes from the ones you sold.  If you have not crafted other warframes, I suggest making a new one instead of crafting another Mag or Nezha (e.g. Rhino or Frost).  This way you will gain Mastery Rank XP for the new warframe.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

Thank you for quick reply I already have other frames that aren't immunized so I won't actually be selling any, I was more just thinking in terms of a last resort situation.  As for the warframe dying I found out later that the cyst won't kill, or i don't think, even do anything to my frame other than look weird. I just didn't realize that at the time.