Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion]: Consumables I'd Like

MECT_HET

Hi everyone, so this is consumables' list I would like to see ingame. I like the way I'm able to buy some backup ammo and health restorators, carrying them in the field an using if I need to. But I want more.

1. Regular consums: lasting about 60 seconds

• Primary damage booster - using this will give you about 50% damage increase for the short amount of time

• Secondary and melee damage boosters - same here

• Accumulator - using this will give you about 75 energy. Very handy on the last waves when you're spenting much more energy than picking up. Everyone's playing as Ember will understand.

• Super health pack - restoring about 250 health for you (and your teammates in case it's squad super health pack). Regular 100 health restoration seems is not enough on the high level instances.

• Speed booster - same effect as Volt's buff

• Ammo: wears about 60 seconds and gain all the boosts you've got from the maxed mod (doubling effect in case you've already got this mod installed). Cryo, Fire, Electric and Armor Piercing.

• Alert pack - instantly recovers about 200 hp and shields, cost 5000 credits per unit. 

2. Match enlargers:

• Health enlarger - using this enlarger, you've got a major health cap increase (x2 multiplcative bonus) for the match period

• Shield enlarger - same here for the shield

• Energy enlarger - same for the energy.

3. The card artifacts:

I'd like to gain ability for them to improve like the regular mods do. If you've got 3 the same Enemies Radar, you should be able to gain some profit from it. As example, increasing detection radius.

Enemy Radar - max level 10, increasing 2 meters detection radius per level

Energy Siphon - max level 10, increasing for 2 energy per level (max @10th level is 22 energy points per second restoration)

Add here any other artifacts.

4. Using mechanism.

I hate to holding Q button when finding the consum I'd like and when using it. It's too slow! Let's make it as: Holdind the "Q" key and simulateonously pressing the number of the consums you'd like to use from the belt. In example, if you wish to use the squad medkit, laying in the cell 3, you should press and hold "Q" and press 3 button to instantly use it.

I wish all these thing not because I do not like the Volts or Rhinos but just because there plenty cases I'd LOVE to use some squad buff but... no. Seems like ppl are barely took it into the public game.

1. Regular consums: lasting about 60 seconds

• Primary damage booster - using this will give you about 50% damage increase for the short amount of time

• Secondary and melee damage boosters - same here

• Speed booster - same effect as Volt's buff

These would just make Volt and Rhino's buffs a waste of mod slots

I don't think I want more consumables,

For most of these to be useful you would need to hotkey the item somehow so you can use them on the go.

The stat changes you suggested are ridiculously overpowered for consumabled in my opinion. 

There are already Frames that do most of these things, that's why there are so few consumables. The name of the game is to build a team out of the right frames, not to make yourself a one man supply depot.

Yes, they do. Or they should do, but they don't. Hearing you - the medkits should kill Trinity because of their health restoration. Doesn't happen.

At least I wish enery restoring consums. Pretty much.

At least I wish enery restoring consums. Pretty much.

I'll admit, the lack of an energy consumable is a bit conspicuous.

We have consumable

Ammo

Health

Even shields, which regenerate on their own

The only reason to not have an energy consumables would be conserns that a FourFrame would wade into battle with eight free energy restores. But that could be easily managed by limiting how many you were allowed at a time or just setting the amount of energy they restored very low.

I would carry a consumable +25 energy for when a Disruptor sneeks up behind me.