Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lore

Archangelzz

Ok one thing I am curious about is the main character of dark sector hayden tenno is it possible that he started the order and created the tenno I know that seems kind of far fetched but just throwing it out there feel free to comment and express your views on the subject.

Naah, Warframe is really influenced and inspired by Dark Sector and also, DE has stated that Warframe is in a COMPLETELY different dimension.

ya i know i just got done reading this really good fan story about a human who become a tenno and donned a excalibur prime warframe and was a descendent of guess who hayden tenno though he doesnt know it though it was really good so the idea just sounded sort of cool here is the story link if you want to read it its called duty endures http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4358171/Kalenath-Shok-Tan

Edited by Archangelzz

ya i know i just got done reading this really good fan story about a human who become a tenno and donned a excalibur prime warframe and was a descendent of guess who hayden tenno though he doesnt know it though it was really good so the idea just sounded sort of cool here is the story link if you want to read it its called duty endures http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4358171/Kalenath-Shok-Tan

I know you mean well, but good lord do you not know what punctuation and proper sentence structure are? That was literally painful to read.

I know you mean well, but good lord do you not know what punctuation and proper sentence structure are? That was literally painful to read.

yes I do know how to punctuate and I know do know what proper sentence structure is. To be completely honest though unless I am writing poetry or stories I do not see the point in doing it just to appease people online I only punctuate and write proper online when I am writing something meaningful or important. If it was so painful for you to read then don't read it but don't drag that stupid punctuation and sentencing bs into my thread please if you don't like it keep it to your self ok.