Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Resources: The Practical View

TheP0p3

Here is what I have come to realize about Dojo building costs. Now this is based on my averages on the best systems I can find. I would tell you all how many runs I have done but I don’t think you would believe me anyways. All the averages are done on more than 10 runs and I have tried most missions up to 10 to find the best averages. So here are the best averages I have found. (I will let you know the missions if you want just PM me)

Ferrate: 600 per run

Salvage: 1100 per run

Nano spores 2000 per run

Polymer Bundles: 250 per run

Circuits: 200 per run

Alloy Plate/Plastids: doesn't matter since you have so much by the time you farm other stuff

OK now with those averages building most things is fairly reasonable. Take a cross connector; it would take 58.3 ferrate runs, 59 salvage runs, 60 nano spore runs. So all together that is consistent and not to bad when spilt with 4 people (only about 15 runs). Now let's look at lab; 59 salvage runs again but 140 polymer runs and 175 circuit runs. That is very disproportion and a ridiculous amount of framing to get. That doesn’t even include research. The ingis needs 50,000 polymer bundles and that about 200 runs.

So my point in posting this is that as you think about the cost of building in the Dojo please look at the resources that are disproportion to the rest. The cost needs to be lowered more for those resources and/or the drop rates or more importantly the drop size of circuits and polymer bundles needs to be increased.

Thanks for your time in reading my ramblings.

Bump if you agree

-ThePope

Your numbers seem accurate to me. Having farmed well over 80k poly bundles and 50k circuits for my clan, I have some experience in this area.

Edit:

They are going to scale with member limits in U9.

It's not about that. It's about the disproportionate number of each resource you have to gather.

Edited by Excitonex

I must say, this number, while astonishingly high, is accurate. However, do think of the smaller clans, this would practically require their members to be online 24/7/365 to get everything. If there's one thing that desperately needs fixing, it's either upping the drop rates TREMENDOUSLY, or lowering the costs of the Dojo TREMENDOUSLY.

I must say, this number, while astonishingly high, is accurate. However, do think of the smaller clans, this would practically require their members to be online 24/7/365 to get everything. If there's one thing that desperately needs fixing, it's either upping the drop rates TREMENDOUSLY, or lowering the costs of the Dojo TREMENDOUSLY.

The overall cost isn't the one being addressed here. This is already being lowered, for sure. This topic is to help draw attention to the imbalance in the required number of resources and the number of runs it takes to build some rooms. While DE is adjusting dojo prices this would be a good time for them to get a real feel for how many of each resource is really a balanced number.

Circuits and Poly Bundles are where I've had the most trouble with as a small clan. The numbers you get for each run are just not high enough to justify costs equal to or greater than things like salvage and ferrite.

Edited by Excitonex

Yes what Excitonex is saying. I made this very well knowing soon the overall cost is going down, but with a plea to look at the disproportional time required to farm some parts versus others. So hopefully this can be scaled in some way as well with the upcoming changes.

This has been brought up a few times but I haven't seen anyone post some real numbers so I hope this information will help balance the costs a bit.

Edit: To get all research you would require 535k poly bundles and 210k circuits. Compare that to the 400k ferrite you need total.

Edited by Excitonex