Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improve The Shoulder Turnover System

MackDaddyNinja

Not sure if this has been discussed already. I'm one of those people that actually likes using shoulder viewpoint switching to maximize the use of cover. It increases survival and just makes the game more mechanically active and stimulating(fun). I tried using this mechanic and warframe and while the viewpoint does switch, the character himself does not switch posture. An example of why this defeats the whole purpose of even adding it in the game; If im looking over my right shoulder shooting from the right side of cover its okay, however, when i switch to the left shoulder on the left side of cover, posture remains unchanged and while i can see the enemy, projectile still launch from my right side which is blocked by cover. If i wanted to shoot the enemy i'd have to reveal myself :[

Also, please make it so you can switch shoulder views 100% of the time instead of just when you're walking.

tl;dr: Make the posture of the character reverse along with the shoulder view.

or simply press H

Have you tried reading the original post?

Problem is that when switching viewpoints, characters don't switch weapon hands. Also considering how bullet trajectory works in this game it can mess up your aim.

+1
I too like to use it to check around cover.
Additionally I think it'd be great if there was sort of a 'camera lean' system. For example hold down 'G' to temporarily peek over the other shoulder, instead of pressing a button to switch shoulders (because that button currently only works if you're not doing anything else, like sprinting, shooting etc.)