Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HELLO ALL :) Clan of Five Seven is now kind of stuck at 10 members because I completely screwed something up, but WELCOME to those that are a part of our house :)

Lady_VigDis_VanGrayle

PLEASE JOIN US. WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING TO EXPAND AND HAVE FUN  ;)

GIGGLES: WE ARE GONNA NEED A BIGGER DOJO  :)

CRAP: IT WON'T LET ME TIER UP FOR 51 DAYS?

32a6302c7cc926b8e03405d757801c23.jpg

MarilynMayMayVigDis and The Clan of Five Seven

Kind of new to this, but here we go...

I guess post here, and then we can add :)

Really no requirements, but to just have fun with us...

Me and my partner in crime have been off and on for three years, and are back. Starting a small modest clan, but boy do we have platinum and a hot ROCK STAR DOJO WITH ALL THE LABS AND EXTRAS. We are usually on Monday thru Friday EST from about 5:30 pm till kinda late. LOTS on the weekends. We love WARFRAME and basically want to build a small family oriented Corps. We welcome all. Everyone has been so helpful to us as we try to get use to our frames again.

*hugs* love and respect to all our brother and sister tenno...we love you all, and hope you join our family. just here to have fun and enjoy being super ninja elite...

-VigDis

Derived from the Old Norse elements víg "war" and dís "goddess"

Edited by MarilynMayMayVigDis

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

On 3/26/2017 at 7:28 AM, Bachuuu said:

Hi, I am a veteran Warframe player, MR 21. My previous clan died so now I am looking for a new one. I am looking for a clan with mostly completed research that has not done the Ascension Ceremony yet and would be willing to wait with it at least 6 days after I join. The player has to be in the clan for 8 days minimum to participate in the Ceremony and get the endo.

I will happily craft the statue myself.

So, if you have complete research but have not done the Ascension Ceremony yet, I will be happy to join!

IGN: Bachuuu

Sorry. We have ALL research  and stuff available, but started the ceremony...

5 hours ago, Blind-Yet-Sees said:

I'm interested, if you're still recruiting. I'm relatively new to the game and the clan system, but I'm sure I'll adjust quickly if given the chance.

My in-game name is Blind-Yet-Sees. Will look forward to your reply.

Gotcha! And welcome aboard. I just sent a clan and friend invite. Hope to see you soon  ;)