Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshairs are a bit off [PS4]

(PSN)ElementalLeaf

Question

I posted this under general but I'll post it under Feedback too just in case. Dunno if it applies to any other consoles, or even to other PS4 players, but for some reason ive noticed my aiming reticle being slightly off at times from where the shot goes unless I'm aiming down the sights. I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but its even on weapons that have 100 accuracy. I first noticed it on the Tysis, but then slowly came to see it on some other weapons too - and now I've just saw it happen with a Warframe ability too (my Frost's Freeze ability went to the left of where my reticle was). I can post a video for reference as well. Is this happening to anyone else?

Video link for reference:

EDIT: (It seems it can happen even while I'm aiming down the sights at certain times, though it is less frequent)

Edited by (PS4)ElementalLeaf
Elaboration

3 answers to this question

its effected by the accuracy stat, and heavy caliber can fiddle with it as well, my Vectis can be a bit inaccurate when sniping due to said mod as well

accuracy can be effected by fire rate, faster it fires, the less accurate (don't know if its relevant)

apologies, missed that line earlier...

Edited by (PS4)chibi_matatabi

I could understand if that was the case, but I don't have a heavy caliber equipped (Tysis is a secondary anyways, heavy cal is for primary rifles). I don't have any accuracy loss mods at all equipped for the Tysis, and the accuracy still reads 100.0, also Tysis isn't the only weapon affected for me. I thought it might have something to do with the Tysis itself, but other weapons showed similar accuracy losses, and those too did not have any accuracy loss mods equipped. Also, Frost's ability isn't a weapon and there's no augments that affect accuracy for it either. So I don't know what is causing this irregularity in aiming for me.

For most weapons it can be remedied, but some weapons it is more critical to not miss (for example, Twin Rogga with a magazine size of 2) so it can be a bit frustrating when things like this happen. Fortunately, that's a shotgun, so that sorts itself out most of the time, but other weapons don't get that benefit. I'm only posting what I've observed.

For reference, these are the following mods equipped to my Tysis (and were so at the time of that video recording as well):

Hornet Strike: 180% damage

Convulsion: 90% electricity

Pathogen Rounds: 75% Toxic

Barrel Diffusion: 100% Multishot

Lethal Torrent: 50% Fire Rate, 50% Multishot

Jolt:  60% Electricity, 60% Status Chance

Pistol Pestilence: 60% Toxic, 60% Status Chance

Tysis Deci-Visitak Riven: +124.3% Status Duration, +258.8% Damage, +58.5% Reload Speed

There are mods that affect accuracy, and my stat for Tysis reads 100.0 Accuracy.