Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pluto Alert Grineer

stacey69

What a @(*()$ waste of time. Enjoying the fact a Pluto alert popped up and it was Grineer. Great ! I looted the hole level then went on to kill some stupid reactor with a mini game as boring as watching elephants have sex. 5 min timer to get out. Lights went out so I had to use the flashlight. Took a while to clear the room as they were all hiding behind boxes etc. I had no chance of getting out before the 5 min timer unless I had rush and stam stuff on. Only way to get out was to ignore the zillion spawned Grineer and just run for the exit.

Couldn't get there as I had to fight my way out of the reactor room and was REALLY enjoying it as I had to duck and cover and hunt them down in a dark room full of hiding places.

Sort this game out please or F*** off and let someone else program it. You ruin your own game time and time again. ITs not in Beta don't bullS#&$. Polish up what you have instead of adding more bugged crap. POLISH what you have. So it works.

omg your such C***S

Waste my time constantly in this game its unreal.

watt...

So you blow up a ships reactor and a destruction timer for 5 minutes pops up telling you to gtfo quick or fail....and you choose NOT to rush to extraction as fast as you possibly can so you can keep your loot and XP??

Then you come here to complain about it while contradicting your own statements of your ability/inability to make it in 5 minutes?

How bout less QQ more PEWPEW buddy.

I think someone's a bit upset.

Keeps happening on Pluto mate. This is something even more stupid.

It's not a bug if it is supposed to be apart of the game.

Edit: Rage some more please, your tears will run out within 5 minutes, unlike you it would seem.

You try plough through a ton of spawned Grineer at level 55. My point is it ruined my experience. It was great up until I couldn't make it out after clearing the reactor room. Just either too many spawns or not enough on the timer. It some of the worst scripting I have seen. This is supposed to be end game/high level and its poor programming.

watt...

So you blow up a ships reactor and a destruction timer for 5 minutes pops up telling you to gtfo quick or fail....and you choose NOT to rush to extraction as fast as you possibly can so you can keep your loot and XP??

Then you come here to complain about it while contradicting your own statements of your ability/inability to make it in 5 minutes?

How bout less QQ more PEWPEW buddy.

TnaKyDA.jpg

You try plough through a ton of spawned Grineer at level 55. My point is it ruined my experience. It was great up until I couldn't make it out after clearing the reactor room. Just either too many spawns or not enough on the timer. It some of the worst scripting I have seen. This is supposed to be end game/high level and its poor programming.

Easy, just kill the ones blocking your way and proceed to rush. You have high level weapons since it's on Pluto right? Shouldn't be a problem then.

Try to focus in moving instead of killing everything around you next time.