Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum, Platinum, Where Art Thou My Precious Platinum?

balne

So, I was thinking that some games had a 'gift' system; players can buy stuff for the other players. And i think that Warframe should implement it: you can either buy platinum and gift it, or use creds to buy some stuff and gift it. I feel that that would encourage more player-to-player interaction, and promote friendliness.

So, I was thinking that some games had a 'gift' system; players can buy stuff for the other players. And i think that Warframe should implement it: you can either buy platinum and gift it, or use creds to buy some stuff and gift it. I feel that that would encourage more player-to-player interaction, and promote friendliness.

I guess this is similar to the "Trading system". Though, no word has yet received from DE about gift cards. But, surely, this feature will be online soon.

I guess this is similar to the "Trading system". Though, no word has yet received from DE about gift cards. But, surely, this feature will be online soon.

Have you noticed that even with Cedrick's advice pinned to the front page, people still post threads in here like it's for general game feedback or something? It's always annoyed me, but now there's just no excuse.

Have you noticed that even with Cedrick's advice pinned to the front page, people still post threads in here like it's for general game feedback or something? It's always annoyed me, but now there's just no excuse.

I haven't explored fully the forum here. I'm just starting to get used to this place.