Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Awesome Weapons Deserve Badass Enemies

blackraver

TL;DR new enemies that certain weapon types should have advantage against.

We have so many great and powerful weapons that just mow down the endless drones of trash mobs in the game. Let's not nerf weapons, but instead add enemies that are big, bad, and justify being bullet sponges. Weapons like ogris should be specialized for mobs like these. I'm not saying make them be bosses, I'm saying make them be legit heavy units.

Hyena hunt squad

I mainly had this in mind for the corpus. Make little hyenas run around in missions because besides the corpus tech, this faction has no heavy units. useful weapons against them should be primaries like gorgon, and supra

Dreadnaughts

The grineer could have walkers with grineer cyborgs piloting them. Vary their weapon load outs to encompass existing heavy grinneer weapons or give them the new grineer shotgun, albeit an oversized version. Suggested weaponry to use against them would be ogris, and sniper weapons

Ancient assassins

Extremely long limbed infested ancients that slink around tiles sets at a deceptively fast pace attacking Tenno blind spots. Should be able to walk on walls and ceilings. Fast firing weapons like the grakata, braton, and such should be most effective against these hard to target enemies.

Just my 2cents. Artist have your way with design concepts and as always leave feedback

why not instead of the ancient assassins takin on the form of ancients why not make them spider like so that would justify them being able to cling to walls and ceilings. i mean cmon wont it be weird seeing a fat lumbering zombie running upside down on the roof as fast as a volt on steroids?