Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with this room

Einhalden

Question

Sorry, newbie here just trying things out. I was doing Maaro's quest for sculptures when I got to this room and got stuck at how to open that door. The two rooms at my sides were locked, and I stepped on the big circular plate on the floor. I was stuck for five minutes in this room trying to figure it out before I gave up. Anyone can give me clues on how to solve this room?

I've watched some videos about this room and I saw that it should open normally when I approach it, or am I mistaking it for another room?

Thanks in advance.

Spoiler

j4bU5fX.jpg

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Einhalden said:

Sorry, newbie here just trying things out. I was doing Maaro's quest for sculptures when I got to this room and got stuck at how to open that door. The two rooms at my sides were locked, and I stepped on the big circular plate on the floor. I was stuck for five minutes in this room trying to figure it out before I gave up. Anyone can give me clues on how to solve this room?

I've watched some videos about this room and I saw that it should open normally when I approach it, or am I mistaking it for another room?

Thanks in advance.

Hide contents

j4bU5fX.jpg

It does open but after some time it'll close again. One of the side doors should also open after a while. If not then quit out and retry it'll be a bug. 

Just now, Chillingo117 said:

It does open but after some time it'll close again. One of the side doors should also open after a while. If not then quit out and retry it'll be a bug. 

I did stay in the room for a while jumping around the walls but never saw it open. Might have been a bug, oh well.