Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Auras Ruined My Build! :c

Guest Hermaphrodite

Guest Hermaphrodite

Hello.

I'm glad you came out with this update DE, I'v loved most of it, but I do have a serious issue with this.

5x4dci.png

When trying to change a polarization of the aura slot, I can't tell which one is from my frame and which is from the aura slot, if i change the wrong one, i just wasted a forma and reset my frame to 1! Please make a gold borderline on the aura specific slot when forma'ing.

2pu0mkw.png

PLEASE NOTE THIS SCREENSHOT WAS HOURS BEFORE THE UPDATE.

On a more important note...with this update I have completely ruined my build i'v worked hard to get correct and slaved HOURS to level. With the update aura's were added that now cost Energy to use, which would be fine with me If we didn't have to pool from an already LIMITED source of slot-points, and with my setup i'v had to Forma my Banshee 5 times to get them all to fit, with a 59/60 energy consumption when my mods were maxed, but now with the aura's I can't use it anymore without having to cut one of my mods levels in half..... I know I have 1 ability slot that i COULD change , but it still wouldn't help me use the aura if I wanted too, and would only hinder me if " Silence" actually became useful and i decided to slot it there.

I'm complaining on the fact I had to forma my Bansheee 5 times and I still won't have enough energy to now use the new aura's,even with 6 I can't do it, i'd have to forma every slot and MAYBE be able to fit a half-leveled aura on it, but there is NO POSSIBILITY to have max mods on all your slots now with this update.

I know Aura's are optional, but now I'm going to have to downgrade a few mods just to be helpful for my team, this isn't fair in my honest opinion. I wasn't expect the aura's at all, I was thinking that with new slots would mean more power, but now I have to stretch that limited amount even further, and now I can't stretch it anymore without cutting back on something else.

Anyhow that's my little complaint, I love everything else about this update, so thank you <3.

*Edit, GAH posted this on my Closed Bet Account! Pics and such are from my Main account I currently use!. *

Edited by Hermaphrodite

Otherwise as I stated I love this Update, the foundry UI is something I'm hoping to see in the near future ^^

This update for Aura's would have been fine if they gave us an extra 5 Energy to compensate for having to pay for another slot, but it's a bit unfair to force people to have to remove or de-rank mods to use it even when they have ALL their slots forma'd

Edited by Cute