Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bought prime access, didn't get my stuff

TopSucc

Question

Okay so here is my issue. Last night at 10:00 pm on the dot i purchased the silence pack of the prime access through steam. I have proof of this through my steam purchase history. However it has been 12 hours and I still haven't received ANYTHING from the pack. I understand that there was a MASSIVE update yesterday so things are running a bit slow, but my question is, should I be worried? I can't even hear back on my purchase help until Monday and I want to know if I have just been screwed out of $80 seeing as the stuff is non refundable on steam. If that is the case than should I even be making a purchase help to DE because I can't do anything about this on steam.

Pleases help

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, GrazewoundZero said:

Did you check your bank account? You may get an email from Steam, but that doesn't mean DE received your payment.

You're best bet is to open a support ticket on the Warframe website. No one on the forums can help you with a purchase issue.

The payment was made through the steam wallot I wouldnt get one from my bank account. I filled my wallot with the money but the money came from the steam wallot not my debit card.