Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone Just Listen Please! Calm Down!

Magnum417

I am hear to talk about the new update at hand. I know most of you won't listen due to your anger and rage that fuels you, but this is for the people who are willing to listen. The new update is nice in some ways and other ways it's frustrating. I think there should be a better leveling system and nightmare mode should be allowed to be disabled or enabled for the people who really want this.

The leveling system is too high for the low level players and the beginners who are truly trying to level up and enjoy the game, try to learn and become 'Elite' players like most of us. A group of level 3 people can't handle a level 54 vor because it's way too much for them and it's over their head. They don't understand the full potential of their powers and guns and some don't even know how to even get their powers until they are taught how. I personally don't care for my sake as it's pretty fun and hard to beat Vor at level 120 but my friend wasn't having such a great time as she is only a casual player and doesn't play as much as me, so she doesn't understand as much or even know as much. Even the Jackal is way too strong, as it was already a struggle to kill him at level 6, the prototype being level 54 is just hours of pain and stress, trying and sometimes giving up.I would completely understand if you guys gave it as an option for those who want the harder things like I did but even trying to damage him while he is down is futile. Also, for nightmare mode, it should be given more as an option or beginners should be WARNED about that situation, as I played with a couple of people who didn't understand the concept of vampire mode and I never knew what nightmare mode looked like until I came across it during the Jackal mission. I am not trying to complain, just merely give my opinion.

If these 'challenges' can be put into the options instead so it allows the 'Elites' to get their desires and the beginners to thrive and learn. I hope you guys are reading this, especially the developers as I am just trying to give my opinion and help. The challenge isn't a terrible idea, although it could have been done in other forms as in instead Vor could probably make clones of himself and you have to figure out which is which, that would be a challenge, or the shooting the legs on the Jackal is a challenge too. Well, thank you for reading this and thank you if it doesn't hopefully get deleted. I am not trying to complain just giving my opinion. 

To help reassure everyone who is panicking, I shall reassure you that the developers haven't let us down so far, so I am pretty sure they will try their best to fix this any way they can. No need to panick, cause alarm, or quit the game for good. Either be patient, wait, do something else until the time being, or do some levels you can actually handle until they can fix this.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Edited by Magnum417

Well, I agree with the majority, but as for Vor cloning himself, that is exactly what Vay Hek does and we want bosses to be unique, right? Besides, Vor has awesome new abilities. Like spawning troops. But yeah the boss level scaling is ridiculous right now, especially when they force us to farm so much. (PS I want Vor's pistol so bad....)

Ok, I completely forgot about the cloning Vay Hek does, but I mean it's easier to tell about which Vay hek is WHICH Vay hek. Plus Vor's spawning of troops seem to be well done so is his shielding, but I think instead they should have sticked to things like that and added more to make a challenge. Also if he spawns to troops, make it so they scale with him. Not like make level 124 troops, but make them stronger so they can actually be a challenge for the 'Elite' players who want it, just an idea. Also another good idea is make it more possible for people to solo. If you might have the soloing option added, might as well make it more possible for people to be able to do such a thing alone. Just another idea, because Golem to me was possible to solo as I have done it before, but for Vor it's impossible to solo him even with your best things.

Also to those who are reading this, I am sorry for not formatting it, I basically typed everything off of the top of my head and just posted it.

I thought nightmare mode was restricted to higher level players. Anyone playing them should be fairly experienced... theoretically.

Please format your block of text to make it easier to read.

Yes. Really though, just tap enter now and again. Even if you don't know when to, even if oyu are in the middle of typing a sentence, just hit it now and again. Will vastly improve readability of huge text walls.