Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 9 Talk

nCrPuppet

4 things

Melee moving you forward is annoying, making most melee weapons unable to destroy boxes on the first shot, instead moving you on top of them.

The visual change in Ancients is nice, except their attacks are still able to reach you anywhere when within range, without notice. Animation gets bugged sometimes, not showing arm movement also.

Just played a map where I fell through the fall zone, running around under the map. Found my way back out, but then the game crashed when I tried to attack something.

The issue of melee swings with the skana/skana prime missing even though you see the animation go through really close object.

The first thing (melee step) has been bugging me since forever and a half ago. Like U7ish. The whole moving on top of containers thing is new though, that is also a pain. The step is even more annoying now that normal melee attacks are approaching viability (kogake and buffed pressure point).

Also, my thing. Aura system. Hate it hate it hate it hate it hate it.

Aura slot should have no polarities to begin with and should function on its own "aura points" rather than warframe mod points.

So the move to make artifacts "auras" sure does seem to suck.

1) Does anyone know if we get more energy?" Or does this now come out of the energy pool we had before? (making it a serious downgrade)

Why does the aura have a polarity? *facepalm* Now I gotta forma again, and level again, for no mastery gain.  -_-  Unless they changed that.... but im not gonna hold my breath.

I don't see anymore step forward in melee then there was before.

Edited by Carcharias

Aura system: terrible, blatant attempt to force forma use. Artifact cards were nice team utility, and you had the bonus of being able to change them easily on the fly on the map to suit the squad's needs. It wasn't broken, didn't need changes. It's now terrible and poorly implemented.

Nightmare mode: Don't like this either. Fake difficulty for the most part. Constantly losing health in a defense, before the mission has begun and between waves is just annoying.

New higher levels for things: Scaling up enemies doesn't make the game better DE. Better AI that leads to interesting combat does. While harder, its far more rewarding to fight things that require brainpower, rather than more bullets to kill.

Lore: cute, needs a way to actually exit without logging out. (If I missed it, please let me know, also could it be more apparent that's how you leave lore?). Lore needs a better implementation, this is a logbook that's great for recapping events. We need the injection of some actual story into the game. However this does tie into a system where one could find data logs that expand your lore file. Something to encourage exploration.