Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Drops Please (Details)

RagDollRat

Morphics drop multiple times in every missions in most planets, while alloy plate and ferite are now unheard of, why? I cant believe this was intential so i ask you to please hotfix asap. All I am getting from any mission is Detonate ampule, Morphics, and Polymur, when i need ferrite and alloy and each go i am doing a diff mission :/

iz no bug checkthe market you cannow buy mats with plat :/

Um, no, that's a lie.  When a planet says "Nano Spores, Rubedo, Fieldron Sample" and all you get are Morphics, Ferrite & Polymer Bundles, it's a bug.  The loot tables are broken, please don't spread lies.

Um, no, that's a lie.  When a planet says "Nano Spores, Rubedo, Fieldron Sample" and all you get are Morphics, Ferrite & Polymer Bundles, it's a bug.  The loot tables are broken, please don't spread lies.

ive yet to get ANY ferrite all i get is

Detonite ampule

MORE FIXXXXX

polymur x.x

I don't understand why everyone is being so whiny about this. Yes the drop tables are screwed up right now but it will be fixed (at least most of it) by morning. People should take advantage of the bug while its here for now. I'm up to 20 morphics and still farming. If its bothering people that much than stop playing and just wait till tomorrow. Not that big of a deal.