Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightmare Mode Issues:

xenapan

Done a BUNCH of nightmare mode runs already. Generally speaking.. it's still too easy. the enemies are higher level but not enough of them spawn (at least in solo) anyhow some of the highlights:

Vampire mode:

1. Defense needs to stop ticking between waves, before waves start, and during the claim prize screen.

2. Tick down needs to drain more health, kills regen less (it was stupidly easy to keep my health at max both soloing and in a team other than between waves)

3. During missions when there are no enemies spawning. ONly time I found vampire mode hard was when there were simply no enemies to kill. Especially after a mission swap - eg data masses -> exterminate... I nearly died after the exterminate because I was still so far from the end point... when I completed BOTH objectives without a problem.

Timed mode: Enemies need to spawn in larger groups/more hp/give less time per kill. I ended some missions with MORE time than I started with

Cant seem to find any pistol only/melee only modes so far :(

Defense on pluto also seems bugged. The ancient retribution reward showed up twice (but never got into my inventory)

Rescue: Hostage seems to move absurdly slow compared to before... This is a major concern in nightmare because he dies so easily

Credit rewards: Should be scaled up according to the planet. Nightmare mode pluto rewards shouldn't be the same as normal pluto reward.

Finally, some of the new grineer galleon tileset is a little buggy and not very suitable for timed/vampire runs. Esp the new vertical room where theres a pipe you have to do a vertical wall run up, then jump to the center platform , then off to one of the sides. jumps are a little buggy off the pipe (sometimes its very hard to do a front flip which is the only thing that gives you enough of the range to get to the platform) and when you DO get to the platform sometimes you wall run that as well then you jump down to your doom... and get to repeat the whole thing again.

Edited by xenapan