Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Update 9 Is Facked Up

Kappatalist

While there is a lot of cool new content in U9, there's also some wack-&#! sh!t.  Here's all of it that I've found so far.  Anyone else have anything to add?  I'll throw it in the OP if you post it.  Have a proposed fix for a problem?  Post that too, and I'll add it to the list of ideas for fixing these issues.  DE: read these, and see.

FACK-UPS:

-

THIS.  Doors don't like to work properly anymore, trapping players.

- Vor is way too high-level in groups. (Fixed???)

- PAYING PLATINUM TO UPLOAD A CLAN EMBLEM IS A STRAIGHT-UP RIPOFF.

- ALL mats are pulling from Mercury's drop tables.

- Rare mats (or should I say ONLY Morphics) drop WAY too much!

- On the Star Chart, you can drag your way into nothingness and get lost.

- On the login screen, it's still labeled "Update 8".

- Buying mats and CREDITS with plat?  Scam much?

- When fusing Mods, the progress bar flickers upon adding to the fusion.

- The Aura Mod system kinda sucks in not just my opinion.

- July 4th colour scheme changed slightly, being sold again for 75 Plat?

- Lotus has gone hush-hush.

- Raptor boss flies into unreachable areas, becoming hard to kill and losing your drops outside of the level.

- You can't see the list of active Alert missions when in the Star Chart.

- The Aura Slot screws up the Polarization interface when adding Forma to a Warframe.

- The new Foundry interface, when showing all Blueprints available, DOESN'T also sort by type, and doesn't let you see your resources at a glance. (Guess we'll wait and see what they do for this.)

- When you queue for a mission, other Cell members can't see what mission you've queued for.

PROPOSED FIXES:

- On the Star Chart, add invisible walls to the drag-droppable area.

- Regarding Auras, if they aren't completely rolled back to Artifacts, make all Auras non-polar, and make base-level Aura Mods cost 0 slots.  They should also only have 3 levels: Unranked and 1 should be slightly worse than the former Artifact, 2 and 3 should be sightly better.

Edited by Kappatalist

I like how they renamed and kept the 4th of July color pallet and are still selling it for 75 plat for 3 colors. And lol 10 plat for 1 Morphics. Oh and 90 plat for 30k creds. So void 3 saves you 270 plat, great deal!

Edited by ShadowGhosting

Added plenty more fack-ups to the list.  Thanks for pointing this out:

I like how they renamed and kept the 4th of July color pallet and are still selling it for 75 plat for 3 colors. And lol 10 plat for 1 Morphics. Oh and 90 plat for 30k creds. So void 3 saves you 270 plat, great deal!

Also, if anyone has any constructive fixes for problems, post those too!  I'd love to get them out there.

I love the new aura system, except for the polarity on the aura slot. It pretty much limits your choice in what artifacts you use. The goal should be to have MORE choice not less. If some one wants to forma the aura slot and stay dedicated to that specific set of auras, more power to them. But the rest of us want options.