Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Difficulty Sliders

shygddt

Presently, bosses scale to ludicrous levels but at the same time don't give satisfying rewards (for example, a level 60 Hyena dropping 100 Nano Spores) All this does is make farming for materials and blueprints more tedious. At the same time, many high level members still feel bored in game, so resetting bosses back to pre-U9 levels won't please everyone.

What I recommend: a difficulty slider to offset scaling. At the lowest difficulty, everything plays like pre-U9, with similar drop rates. At higher difficulties, chances of getting higher rarity mods and materials increase, chances of enemies dropping loot increase, and bosses actually drop more than one item. So that players feel rewarded for attempting higher difficulties, and us filthy casuals can hack and slash through the game at lower difficulties.

All in all I feel this is just a stopgap measure until DE can implement better challenge mechanics, but currently I'm a little put off by the lack of drops vs. the exaggerated increase in difficulty.